Sunday, March 22, 2009

You know, I don't think there are actually words to describe how bad Much Ado is going to be.

The first half is alright, but it goes seriously downhill during the second. I mean, most of us know our lines, it's just we don't know our cues, and the music is too loud because Phil won't turn it down.

Phil, who was in a seriously bad mood today. He gave me a whole lecture on how I have to deliver my line wright or he won't know when to change the lights.

I said - Make room brother, the revellers are entering.

He said that it was completely wrong and I should have said - The revellers are entering brother, make good the room.

Could he seriously not just work it out? Jesus.

And the lights are too bright and they make people's eyes hurt and the parachute on the floor looks seriously tacky and it's all a complete mess.

Apparently Anna (who gave a report to The Review that was nothing about our play, didn't tell us our rehearsal was cancelled the other week and forgot to order masks) said to someone else that it just looked like we were reading off the scripts. ARGH SHUTTUP!

WE ARE GOING TO CRASH AND BURN.

CRASH AND BURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment