Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to the blogging world mother!

She is here. She's talking to me about having a professional life as well as her home one.

Obviously.

Anyway, today I have done nothing except watch No Country for Old Men and Iron Man, edit my Death of a Salesman essay and drink coffee. Which I suppose isn't all bad.

Soon I shall have to get ready to go for rehearsals at Becca McMillin's house. I haven't learnt my lines yet. Hmm.
I'll do that in an hour; I pretty much know the whole of Act One. Act Two is another story, and is taking forever to learn, but I'll get it done before tomorrow. We have another full run through. This one will go right though, I'm determined.

WHAT WOULD TONY STARK DO?

Is the question I'm going to live my life by from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment