Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am so glad today is finished. It was a bloody mission to get today over and done with. I am knackered.

Drama was the most embarrassing thing I might ever have done. None of us knew our lines and we stood around on stage and shouted 'line' and went off the wrong sides of the stage and bored the whole flippin' audience and then Mrs Rowlands went crazy and actually shouted (like a proper yell) when Ali started arguing with her.

To be honest, I do understand that we are partly to blame, but to tell us the day before that we have a full run through to perform, when we haven't even finished blocking the damn script? Frankly ridiculous.

In other news, true to my word, I think today I ate my body weight in hobnobs.

Now I am going to chill out. Maybe a bath. The boys are out at training tonight so I have the house to myself for a bit. Maybe I'll watch Iron Man again.

Whatever, I'm shattered.

1 comment:

  1. I'm outraged she shouldn't ask such a thing!

    IRON MAN ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete