Friday, March 20, 2009

I am officially the new Bill Oddie.

I got home from school, and I came round the back of the house and Dark Star (the cat) was sitting on the grass, so I went over to say hello, and she bounced around, went behind me and started sniffing the grass. Or so I thought. When she moved, there was a teeny tiny little field mouse shaking underneath her!

I picked Star up and put her in the living room, and then took these pictures of the mouse:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The poor little guy was crapping himself. Literally. All over my hand.

I put him under a bush and I hope he's all cool now.

1 comment:

  1. well done jane !! you saved an animal :)

    erm i got given a newspaper article from my friend Helen that she found in some local newspaper about out TYC performance!!! Anna Crompton (spelt right??) gave an interview saying we were doing a full scale performance set in the 1980 to a David Bowie theme! I'm sorry but is any of that right?? And to top it off the picture attached was apparently of two actors from out group who i have never seen before!

    Jane, i will being it in to show everyone on sunday, but really we are screwed!

    ReplyDelete