Saturday, March 28, 2009

So much for the lavish breakfast. I had a plain leftover tortilla wrap, some fruit cocktail and 2 bananas.

I went to town, and after spending ages in Waterstones I couldn't find what I was looking for, and instead I've decided to read one of my dad's books, which is apparently really good (see about me).

I went into HMV for headphones, and went over to the DVD section and saw that they had the Iron Man 2 Disc Special Edition for £25. After a slight mental debate, I decided to get it as 'a reward for all my hard work last week'. I took it up to the counter after getting some more money, and along with my new headphones, plopped them in front of the guy at the till, who picked up the DVD and ran off.

I stood there for about 3 minutes, which at the time felt a lot longer, and eventually he came back, with the same DVD with a big sticker saying SALE: £12. I was thrilled. It saved me loadsa money and I was able to go get a BLT sandwhich and a smoothie in M&S.

I went to my mum's friend's house to feed their cat Mavroula, who seemed pleased to see me. I bloody hope I managed to get the cat feeder working right. I had to get a personal item in Boots after that, and as per usual, when it comes to buying personal things I got incredibly paranoid that people were staring at me, so I ended up getting a bag of Mars Planets, a Twix bar (which I gave to mum) and a Kinder Bueno, to try and cover it up.

I came home and I've been slacking ever since.

Primeval season three starts tonight! Aahahaha I'm so excited! Robin Hood starts of BBC1, but I can watch that on iPlayer. I'm watching No Country for Old Men tonight with my parents after that, then I'll watch my new Iron Man. It's gonna be a loooong night.

1 comment:

  1. 1) What a nice man in HMV!
    2)Love the 'personal items' story, that's exactly what I do!!
    3) Didn't know Robin Hood was on...I'll watch it now!
    woohoo!

    ReplyDelete