Monday, March 16, 2009

Ok, this is a proper post. None of this pathetic 3 or 4 line rubbish which has been going on.

I'm slightly dying of the ARRGHHH! factor.

I have 2 scripts to learn, one is Much Ado About Nothing for next week,
and 1 is The Children's Hour for our A Level performance.

At this moment now, I have to learn all my Children's Hour script for a full run through tomorrow, because Mrs Rowlands crumbled under the pressure of Sheps' glare and announced that there was a deadline of Easter to have learnt all our lines. Bullshit yeah?
So I'm currently trying to learn both as I can't decide which is more important.

Also, I'm running out of time to get Media work done, and I haven't done any photography, editing or writing.

And, as the cherry on top of the cake, one of my English teachers has left on dubious 'sick leave' until the Easter holidays. And she's got our Death of a Salesman essays, and is the only teacher who does Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

On the plus side - New layout on here!

I'm off to early Much Ado rehearsals, laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment