Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok. Today I did some Media work but not what I was planning to do.

I waited for 40 minutes for Rosie and Alex and they didn't show up until the end of my Drama rehearsal, nearly 2 hours later. Hmpf. I can't really be angry at them because I know it's not really their fault, but I would have liked that extra hour anyway.

Instead I printed off my drafts and stuck them in my portfolio, and when I got home I drew my storyboards and wrote up the location information, and stuck that lot in the portfolio. I just finished drawing up my page layout designs for the print, and yes, I stuck those in the portfolio as well.

I'm proud of my portfolio, but I have this sinking feeling my teacher might think it's too vague.

Whatever.

Tomorrow is going to be hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment