Saturday, March 21, 2009

Alright, so I just sat on the veranda and went through the Much Ado script. For the first time I actually attempted to learn my lines. I have, but not to the extent that I'm confident with it.

So I'm going to leave it for a while, and have a bath, before looking through it again and seeing how much I can remember. Then I'll go to Wongs and get fish and chips for tea, and look at it again after that. Then I'll go to bed.

Tomorrow, maybe I'll look at it tomorrow before TYC rehearsals. If I have time. Then I'll try and do TYC without it for the first time.

Ok.

In other news, today I went shopping with my Mum and I bought (well she bought, technically) a pair of denim shorts, a new pair of jeans, a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, some undercrackers, ermmmm I think that's it. Yeah. And a lovely sandwhich from M&S.

LUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment