Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing - The Second Night Write Up.

Tonight was better than last night. We made so many more mistakes, forgetting or fumbling lines, but it really didn't matter because I think we all had fun. I felt more confident going on stage than I did yesterday, which was probably a bad thing as I didn't feel the need to be completely in the character as it were, but I'd rather go out and have fun than go out and concentrate as hard as I can on the play, lines etc.

I was not prepared for it to start, so when the music began I literally pegged it onto the stage, which I guess was pretty bad. Before going on with Gemma and Caitlin, we had just run round the entire building in order to get to our entrance place. I fluffed the 'So she says' line or whatever it was again, but whatever.

Backstage was hilarious, there was such a good vibe it was weird to think that yesterday we were all completely bricking it. I was anyway. No one seemed to care what happened, which I guess you could say was a bad thing, but simply being backstage with a group of people who were all in the same boat as you, and who you get along with, was just a great feeling. Wow, that was cheesey.

Before I go headfirst into more Media work (ackkkk) here are some of the better pictures from backstage, and by the way, that's gel and spray in my hair, not grease. Just so you know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laura McFall, our oh so patient director - Thanks for everything and best wishes for the future!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww wow, it was awesome and you were brilliant! It was lovely to meet you! xx

    ReplyDelete