Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm back from school and I am absolutely knackered.

I was a Sandringham from half 8 till 12:15 ish, finishing (YES, FINISHING!) my Media print work.
I need to do a final check of them tomorrow, for text errors, colours, borders, continuity etc, but I'm pretty much there and I'm so bloody thankful for it.

I just need to get my bit of the trailer sorted out, but to be honest, as I've said before, I'm past the point of caring what happens there. Also, Mr Allison said my portfolio was looking excellent, so I'm vair vair pleased. He said I shouldn't try and fill every single page, so that's lucky as I was desperatly trying to think of things to put in it.

Tomorrow we have a Heroes lesson, so I need to get some work done for that. Bah. I'll do it later, I'm so so tired right now.

Last night I was up til 1 in the morning, and I decided to watch the film 'Chaplin' with RDJ as...well...Charlie Chaplin of course. He is so amazing in it, and it's on youtube, so go check it out!

Thanks Maari for coming to see TYC, and I'm glad you had a good time. In case you are interested in a random bit of news, I totally stole my shirt from the performance. I love my man shirt. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, well the shirt did look very good on you, so why not? I'm amazed at all the work you are doing, all I can say is 'Well Done!'

    ReplyDelete