Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is a whinge post.

I really, really hate Thursdays. I mean, I REALLY hate them.

I have to go all the way to Sandringham for an hour today, to sit in a room and do nothing. Then I have to come back to Beaumont and do a drama rehearsal. Then I have to go back to Sandringham for another hour. Then I have to walk all the way back to Beaumont, to do photos for Media. Then I have a drama rehearsal for TYC during lunch.


And only then, after all that crap, do I get to come home and sleep.

It's only just struck me how unfair it is that we as human beings have to slave away all week and what do we get as a reward? TWO DAYS of sitting around. One of which (for us anyway) has to be spent doing heaps of coursework, and the other is the only day you can go shopping.

WHATISTHISBULLSHIT?

I really want an RDJ.
Like, now plz.

Thanks. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I hate Thurdays too, but for the rather different reason that it's my work experience day at a local school for fucked up kids who have been kicked out of school. I think your reason is much more valid.

    I've always been a strong advocate of 5 day weekends, but I've had no one to stick it with me. Maybe now this will change? Love your blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete