Friday, March 27, 2009

This is the proper post for today (Friday).

So yeah, I've had a glass of wine and a bath and chicken tortilla wraps for dinner and I'm in generally quite a good mood. Which is a nice change from the normal arrgh-why-no-effort-stress-stress thing that's been going on recently.

I was at school for period one, which never happens on a Friday, for Childrens Hour rehearsals. We went over the second music to movement piece, and it just needs a little bit of fine tuning. We had our theatre review controlled coursework in Drama after that, and although I don't think mine was great, I handed it in at exactly 1000 words.

It turned out that apparently a pipe had burst or some shit like that so Beaumont closed after break.
Great news for everyone except me, who had to get on the minibus to the very open Sandringham to get my coursework done. I was very late, but got straight to work and edited away through lunch. Rosie and Alex turned up, and eventually at 2:45ish, I was all done, and I walked home. Exhausted but relieved that it's all over.

I got home and I've generally been slobbing for the last couple of hours. I think I'll watch a movie and go to bed, hopefully I'll get a lovely long lie in tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. After all that, I think you deserve to slob out!

    ReplyDelete