Monday, March 30, 2009

How on Earth is it Monday already?
Seriously, what happened there?

Ergh, today is going to be terrible.

Double Drama first and we have to a full run through but I don't really know my lines yet and it's all going to be generally very bad. I have tried to learn them, I really have but there are so many and they are really difficult to learn and whaaaaaa I'm giving it my best shot but it's not paying off.

Double English in the afternoon. 2 words - Thomas Hardy. For 2 hours. Come on, what the hell where you thinking exam board? Blah blah blah my wife was a bitch blah blah oh no she's dead blah blah oh I loved her really blah blah blah pointless, pointless poems that are all the same!

Then I get to come home, but I have to go back at like 5 to watch the A2 performances in the evening.

I want to sleeeeeeeeep.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I hate it when you know it's going to be an awful day before you even get anywhere with it :S

    hope it went okay :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete