Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ok, so I'm at school, in the study area in the common room, and I should be doing the heaps of Media work I need to redo as the wonderful people in the Sandringham IT department decided to give me a Sandringham login. By doing so, I have lost ALL the work I have done so far, and I need to get it all finished. Sharpish.

Anyway: IRON MAN NEWS!

Mickey Rourke has been signed on to play Crimson Dynamo in IRON MAN 2!!

This is awesome news, as I am already uber uber excited about this movie :)
However, it's not all good.

Scarlett Johansson has replaced Emily Blunt as Black Widow.

I'm not hapz. Bah.

But I'll try to look on the bright side: Mickey Rourke, Samuel L Jackson and the king of cool that is MR ROBERT DOWNEY JR all in one film? YESMATE. It's going to be good.


OH!
It's been a week since the order went to Hong Kong, and I haven't heard anything from Mr Computer yet.
I'll keep you posted as things develop.


Now I have Media work to do. Laters y'all.

Mmm...visions of RDJ in my head....NOW WORK!







No comments:

Post a Comment