Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow, nearly a day without a post. Maybe I'm coming down with something. It's probably chlamydia because I'm missing the chlamydia screening tomorrow at school (OH DEAR + Is it really hygenic to make students pee into pots and pass them around the place?).

Yes. Chlamydia. That's it.

Anyway, another glorious day with the elusive sun and blue sky and barely any wind.

English was alright, good points included the excellent picture of someone getting their eye shot out I drew on the board and refused to let Miss Piercey rub off, excessive dandruff from someone else, looking over notes which led to me and Laura singing the PHENOMENON song again and other such stupid and not-related-to-English-in-any-way things.

I came home, and decided that I'm going to ask my Dad to order Ally McBeal DVD'S for me from HMV.

Let's be honest here. I would only like Season 4 because RDJ is in it, but I feel that I should watch the series' before it in order to get a good feeling of characters, plot, etc etc.
Plus, from the clips and stuff I've seen, I quite like it anyway.

In random news, Jay Leno (or people who work on his show) decided that they were going to replace RDJ with some guy called Dr Phil (???) on his show tonight, which sucks because I wanted Iron Man 2 news.

Anyway, tomorrow is Media and maybe Drama rehearsals, I have no idea.
I'm going to have a bath, write my diary and go to bed.

DOING NOTHING ALL DAY REALLY TAKES IT OUT OF YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Pliny the Elder just said Phenonmenon!
    I sang the song in honour

    ReplyDelete