Monday, April 27, 2009

Photobucket

Excitement. Seriously.

Anyway, my day went like this - (In bullet point form because that's how Laura does it and it works out well for her)

Woke up.
Went back to sleep.
Woke up again.
Stepped on a plug and said Clucking Hell or something along those lines.
Listened to Barry White, Toots and the Maytals and Stevie Wonder.
Sorted hair and face.
Pulled on too tight jeans over tights, which was bloody difficult.
Went to school in the rain.
Had Drama where Mrs Rowlands had a go at us and Becca cried and it was all generally pants.
Had rehearsals at lunch and talked with Michael Ojo which was actually pretty hilarious.
Went to English, handed in my essay and told Mrs Dean that it was pants. In those exact words.
Lolled about an assortment of things with Laura.
Got a lift home with Maddy.
Had dinner (tatty cakes, scrambly eggs, tom toms and fishy fingers).
Went to TYC and I'm still laughing thinking about Laura's Scary Moon Dream.
Came home and ate banana pastries with fuzzy cream.

And now I'm writing this.

I need to do that plan thing for Miss Piercey tomorrow, but I can't be bothered to start it now. Maybe after Heroes. Or not. It depends. Probably after Heroes. Ergh.

And I also need to do that presentation thing for Saturday, which (I'll be honest here) I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do because I only have until Wednesday lunchtime to do it and I don't know how to get all my pictures to be snazzy with the text and stuff so...y'know...I might ask my Media teacher tomorrow.

Also, Dad told me the plan for Saturday, which goes something like this:

Wake up at 5:30 and leave for Carlisle, stop off at Tesco's in Newcastle or Stoke or wherever it is for breakfast, get to Gma's, who takes us to Brunton Park, we get a tour of the ground then a meal, then I guess it's the match, then funtimes after that.
Not sure what's happening on Sunday, other than we are coming back after a Supporters Club match against some Norwiegans. (You can't make it up).

Toodles, time for Heroes and then work then bed :)

1 comment: