Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day is here and I am still alive, I say these words aloud,
they speak from the inside, and everytime I see you you just walk away.
Still the world is turning, I want to hear what you, what you've got to say.

Ahh, I LOVE The Subways!
Seriously, check out their music.

Also this week, I've discovered musical love in the forms of:

Funky Kingston by Toots and the Maytals,
Sherry Darling by Bruce Springsteen,
Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf
and
Hell Above Water by Curve.

All of which have kept me bopping away on my walks to and from school, which I've actually come to enjoy rather than detest. They give me time to think.

Duologue run throughs went fabulously this morning, got a few things to work on, but it's all pretty much honed and I'm excited about performing it. This weekend I have SO MUCH WORK. Seriously, I filled a Word document with the list. Jesus.

Tomorrow, it shall begin.
How is everyone after the first week back?

No comments:

Post a Comment