Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I didn't blog yesterday or Saturday for that matter. Maybe I'm ill.
I knew I should have done that chlamydia test.

Anyway, I'm home from school for the day (I LOVE Wednesdays!) and I've just emailed the presentation to the woman at Carlisle. I'm kinda worried it won't work or the file is too big or people will just think it's pants, but hey, it goes with the job I guess.

English this morning was a LOL. There was a wasp in the room which led to a huge and hilarious debate about how maybe the wasp was carrying swine flu because it flew over from Mexico (prompting me, Laura and Doug to doodle wasps in sombreros shaking maracas all over our worksheets).

FYI, it wasn't carrying swine flu and I think it knocked itself out and then Laura put it out of the window and it didn't fly away it just sort of...fell to the ground below. It's not looking too good for our little mexican friend.

I've discovered complete and utter hatred for a number of human beings, namely:

-Miley Cyrus. Seriously, just ergh. Go away. She makes me want to vom.
-The Jonas Brothers. Also ergh. They are all so rank looking and one of them used to date Miley Cyrus.
-Zac Efron. He looks like a twelve year old and his eyes are too small. And it's infuriating how well he dresses.
-The Twilight Franchise. Sparkly vampires and screaming fangirls? Ergh. Read Darren Shan if you want proper vampire novels.
-Ten-year-old singing children who enter Britains Got Talent. 'I'm singing this song for my Mum because she is a single parent and we live on a waste disposal site in Slough'. I couldn't care less, your singing makes me want to die inside.

Why can't people realise that age is a wonderful thing.

As I've said before, men are like cheese and wine - they get better with age.
And the silly screaming bints who chase after their fifteen year old 'celebrity boy candy' can go far, far away for ever and ever.

Rant over - now iPlayer and generally chilltime.
Children's Hour rehearsals tonight.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, you're lack of blogs is scaring me....

    have you seen how many positive ones I've done??? lol

    Are you sure its clamydia and not swine flu?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. JANE

    I'm emailing you right NOW.

    it has been such. a. crazy. day.

    sheesh.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete