Sunday, April 12, 2009

We got back from Gma's yesterday, and I know this is a later post (very out of the ordinary) but a lot has just happened and if I'm quite frank with you, I don't feel like writing a word right now - but my duties lie with the internet, so here goes.

It was cold (why in hell did Gma think it was a good idea to open the window in the bedroom? On a hill? In the wind?) and rained and as Mum said, we had to watch Bargain Hunt and eat at random times (which wasn't so bad) and I spent most of the time watching DVD's or reading. Ma and Pa where hacking and coughing and (I'm not making this up) discussing waking up in a puddle of their own phlegm. Euw.

"Everytime it happens, I die a bit inside."

I have discovered the wonder of Bret Easton Ellis. I read Less Than Zero in one day and I loved it so much I sent Mum out to Carlisle to get me more. I'm half way through American Psycho and I have The Rules of Attraction to read, and then I might get the others when I'm finished with those. Very interesting and relatable writing style, especially in Less Than Zero (not that I do crack or prostitute myself) that was great to read and I might actually read it over and over. It's apparently 'The Cathcher in the Rye for the MTV generation'.
True say, true say.

I wrote 2 Media essays and although I said I'd do Drama stuff I couldn't bring myself to do any. Right now, it's the last thing on my mind. Drama is very, very quickly becoming my least favourite subject.

When does study leave start?
When can we go on holiday?
Rarghhh I want to GO.

By the way Bloggers, I need that coffee meet up desperatly. I need to talk.
Even if it's only like 2 of us.

Goodnight Denver.



1 comment: