Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's weird you know? I've been doing Drama in school and out of school for nearly six and a half years and for some reason with my A Level duologue, I've actually got my character.

I don't mean that I've been given it, I mean that I actually understand his motives, his actions, his dialogue - everything.

I don't think I've felt this comfortable with a character for a long time, and it's such a waste that it's only the examiner who gets to see the duologues, as I'm giving a much better performance in this than I am in my group.

Tomorrow we have full dress rehearsals for duo's, and I'm feeling pretty confident.

Which is a nice change.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah I'm so happy for you :D

    I'm covered in soot from the fire and I feel so freeee :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete