Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I imagine you could describe my day as 'productive', but to be honest, it's passed in a blur and I feel as if I've done nothing much at all.

At drama rehearsals this morning a minor meltdown ensued and although it wasn't nice, somehow it allowed me to focus more in-depth on the characters. I thought it was kinda productive until I got home and realised that really? Not so much.

Dad took me to town in the afternoon and I walked around by myself for 50 minutes until we met up in Waterstones. I went to HMV and bought The Subways album (for £5 - sale!) and I'm currently listening to it and it is amazing. Exactly my kind of music. Perfeck.

I went to Wilko's and got some pens, and then went to Waterstones where I bought 'Glamorama' by Bret Easton Ellis. It's not the next one in order of his releases, but I asked the lady at the till and she said that 'The Informers' is coming in as a paperback at the beginning of May. I still have the end of 'American Psycho' to read, and then 'The Rules of Attraction', which as it turns out, I'm reading in the wrong order and has made me vair disappointed in myself.

Good News! - Mr Easton Ellis has written a sequel to 'Less Than Zero', which will be out in 2010, and he said he'd be interested in making it into a film. With RDJ, like the original, except a minor (major) issue will have to be resolved. I'm not going to you what because I want people to read the book and then see the film and work it out for themselves, but if you really want to know, then....

Dad's gone out to see 'The Damned United', and I have no idea if I'm making my own dinner or not. I want to do some more sketching or more quotes for my door. Ho hum. Yes - song lyrics are next for the door I think.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, your day was probably still more productive than mine... I feel so useless. :S

    I can kinda see what you're getting at with the minor breakdown. It makes sense to me, kinda. :) (This mind thing is really creepy, but really awesome at the same time =])

    Gah, I have so much that I need to talk about in my head. If you know what I mean :S

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling better mon amigo?
    How was the rest of the rehersal?

    ReplyDelete