Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Being an actor is no different than being a rugby player, or a construction worker, save for the fact my tools are the mechanisms that trigger human emotion." - Kirk Lazarus.

I wish this man was real.
But I'll live with RDJ.
He'll more than suffice.

Today was bleurgh. Mock exam in Media, then the trudge back home, although I did meet Ella on the way and we ate Lindt mini eggs until we go to school and she left. I went to Morrisons with Dad and got the new Empire magazine - 2 mentions of RDJ in there, one for The Soloist and one for his cool beard in Iron Man. They were teeny little things but SO worth it. Plus both had pictures so yay!

For a laugh, and because I can put it on in Drama and say it's the new song for The Children's Hour (which could work actually because the main 2 characters are accused of being lesbians. Seriously) I put Alpa Chino's song 'I Love Tha Pussy' on my iPod. It's from Tropic Thunder. It is hilarious. For those who don't know, Alpa Chino is a character, not an actual...rapper...guy...

I can't wait to blast it through the bass systems in 60/61.

Also, I had an embarrassing moment in Morrisons when I went over to the DVD stand and picked up The Shaggy Dog because it's got RDJ in it, and on the back was a picture of him pretending to be a dog. I squealed and laughed and I thought my dad was standing next to me, but it turned out to be an employee staring at me like I had 4 heads.

I got home and spent 2 hours writing my Media evaluation. I don't think it's great, but it's a first draft so I think I'll probably live. So yeah, then I watched Tropic Thunder again. I love it, everytime I watch it I laugh at something new. I'm taking it to Robyn and Laura's on Monday.

S'laters!


1 comment:

  1. yeah, we will have to get caitlin to organise a bloggers coffee morning or something :D

    any plans for easter?

    x

    ReplyDelete