Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here is where my life ends.

I probably won't be going to the one thing that I've been looking forward to all year.
This is because of stinking, fucky drama rehearsals.

The Star Trek premiere is on Monday, featuring the likes of:
Zachary Quinto
Simon Pegg
Karl Urban
Eric Bana
etc etc.

I believe the examiner should just give me the A straight out, for giving this up.
I think that secretly I've known this whole time that I wouldn't be going.
It still breaks my heart.
:'(

I'm going to have to make up for this majorstyleee with the Sherlock Holmes prem. and then next year Iron Man 2 - two rounds of RDJ? UNF UNF.

Love for RDJ, a man who gets snapped walking like this:

Photobucket

OH HAIII GURL!
This picture never fails to make me grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment