Monday, April 6, 2009

Right, so I'm off to Carlisle tomorrow until Saturday.
Despite the fact Dad is really ill and Mum is quite obviously not happy about the fact we are going and I can just tell there are going to be a bazillion blazing rows before we've even got there and it's all going to be pants.

I have literally got more schoolbooks, revision and schoolwork than clothes with me. Which is really bad. But hey, it has to be done. Of course, I'm also taking a selection of DVD's, listed below:

Iron Man (obviously)
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (obviously)
Tropic Thunder (obviously)
The Dark Knight (in case I fancy venturing into DC Comics land)
Shaun of the Dead (for britflick lolz)
Pride and Prejudice (for revision, 0kay?)

I bloody hate Pride and Prejudice. That reminds me actually, I'm going to have to re-read The Kite Runner, but that's not so bad. If we go into Carlisle then I want to go to Waterstones, and see what they've got.

I'm also taking my script for The Children's Hour, but I've lost the back pages so that's like a whole load of text I can't learn, which is going to result in completely screamo Mrs Rowlands in my face. But Robyn has lost her entire script so I guess that it will be the two of us.

And I also have the Iron Man soundtrack on my iPod as well as some Radio 1 podcasts and Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies because it will make me feel better if it all goes to shit.
6 hours in the car with ill parents is going to be hell. At least I'll have RDJ on my laptop to ogle when I get there.

Why I am I so damn dependent on the internet?
I NEED BLOGSPOT AND TWITTER!

Oh Jeeeez, I just realised I'm going to miss out on a whole weeks worth of Jon Favreau tweets. They started filming Iron Man 2 today! I need my on-set tweets! I need information!

*sobs*

Goodbye, world.
See you on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. janejanejane

    have fun in the lake district. I'm proud of your preparingness for arguments and stuff

    feel free to rant when you get back :)

    also, sorry for the 3 tweets, the 140 limit is a tad annoying.. we shall have a coffee evening and it will all be okay :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. saturday is not too long. I am trying to upload new music to my ipod but dad got a new one today and it is taking uber long to upload all 30000000 songs

    ReplyDelete