Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What the hellll, I'm so tired and it's only Tuesday!

But we didn't have rehearsals after school, so that was a load of stress of my mind, and the Written Performance Concept went okay, and we got our Drama coursework marks back, and mine were alright.

In Media I couldn't help being a little smug, my evaluative essay was one of the best three in the class and my portfolio was labelled 'Outstanding' so I was pretty hapz.

On the way home, in the sun, with my school bag cutting into my shoulder under the weight of all my books etc. I was listening to Toots and the Maytals and I had this moment where just for a second, I forgot everything, and just felt great for three minutes.

Please please please let this weather keep up!

Ahhh, I'm listening to that riff in the song Iron Man by Black Sabbath and the sun is shining and I have virtually an entire day off tomorrow and it's all cool yes?

HERE FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE IS RDJ AT THE SOLOIST PREMIERE IN AMERICA:
This film comes out (hopefully) on September 11th for us UK peoples.

http://community.livejournal.com/robertdowney_jr/339080.html#cutid1

- "There's your English sense of humour. You made a joke about tweed, and now I'm laughing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment