Monday, April 20, 2009

Because I am bored, and trying to avoid all thoughts of school tomorrow, here is a list of the movies I need to see this year and early next year if release dates change etc etc.

- Star Trek
- Wolverine
- Public Enemies
- Terminator Salvation
- The Soloist
- Sherlock Holmes
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- The Informers

I imagine there's more but I can't think of them right now.

Nothing is going on, although I did just discover a site where you can get Iron Man tshirts, so that's cool.

5 comments:

  1. Continuing the convo from before:
    yeah
    I have some points I want to give to Anna:
    1. Stop referring to us as TYPT1
    2. We want our own Logo
    3. Can we please have it as follows: TYPT3, TYPT2, TYPT1, TYC - Have to audition to move up

    Think of anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is fab!
    Think for our next real show, they'd let us do a few small plays rather than one big one? cos that means we all get decent parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. we could do bits of stuff
    scenes from shakespeare and that
    Bits of Oscar Wilde n Noel Coward
    Like when we did Duologues, that kinda thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good plan :P
    I'd quite like to do a Roderigo Iago scene though

    ReplyDelete
  5. no new post since trestle?
    Hurt :'(

    ReplyDelete