Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I just got my TYC form through the post, and it said the deadline was yesterday. Nice one.

Also Anna no-idea-what-I'm-doing-or-anything Crompton wrote in the letters, what she thought would be a hilarious joke, this crap about the next performance 'not having many lines'.

Christ, I have a burning desire to send a strongly worded letter. How can she say that when she doesn't bother to tell us rehearsals are cancelled, lies to us and our group leaders, doesn't organise props, writes rubbish for the paper which means we have to throw on a load of makeup before going on in order to make it look like we'd planned to make it Bowie-ish, insults our play when she's only seen half of it - ARGHHH! Jesus.

Honestly, some people.

Bah, anyway, at 1ish I'm going to ring Katie and sort out tonight - which is a point, I'm going to need money.

Here are a load of Carlisle United related pictures I just found, ahhh the memories...

The oldest and youngest Junior Blues:

Photobucket

Neil and Fred Story (owner of CUFC) Lol at the height difference:

Photobucket

Neil and Sam:

Photobucket

In the tunnel before running out as mascots:

Photobucket

On the pitch, I adore this picture so much (Neil and I are far right btw). Here's a bit of trivia - See that bear mascot? During the half time penalty shoot out (which I came second due to a gust of wind and a man with a loudspeaker in my ear) I kicked the ball straight at the bears face and knocked his eyeball out. Hahahahaha!

Photobucket



S'laters potaterz!

1 comment:

  1. Tyc! I know!
    Did you see she still refers to us as TYPT1 in the letter? We are a COMPANY
    also, we're clearly not going to be doing a play as we're having a 'half hour shared session' and they haven't got anyone to do it yet as there was no name, I bet.
    We are not children.

    ReplyDelete