Saturday, April 4, 2009

All right fellas, we're gonna make camp, rest up. Y'all might be in for a treat. You know back before the war broke out, I was a saucier in San Antone. I bet I could collar up some of them greens, yeah, some crawfish out the paddy, yo! Ha! I'm makin' some crabapples for dessert now, yo! Hell yeah, ha!

We're tired of being your trail donkeys! Wandering around the jungle like you some kinda one man GPS! We lost man! We fucking super-lost! Tell him McKlutsky! Tell him what time it is!

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Stop tailgatin' me you pasty teabag! I'm goin' potty. Wanna hold my dick?

Seriously though, If Kirk Lazarus was real...the world would be a better place.

Erm...rumours flying around about a bloggers coffee morning? I'm up for it.
Let's get together and feel alright.

Oh, and TUNE!:

Piracy by The Jack Bambis.



Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment