Saturday, May 29, 2010

You may have noticed a new blog layout. A radical change I think, but I was bored of white and green. Although they might not be as blatant, it may be perhaps the first of a few changes around here.

Last night I sort of picked my Leaver's Ball hair, the front half anyway, but my hairdresser and I agreed that we should have a trial run, so she's coming over in two weeks with armfuls of hair products and objects to experiment with. I should probably also try and work out what I'm doing makeup-wise as well, really, shouldn't I?

Grandma sent me a cheque to spend for hard-work with exams, but I don't really feel as though I've earned it yet so I'm putting it away until exams are over so that I can spend it and feel as though I deserve it. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing solid yet as to what it will be put towards.

The St Albans City 6-a-Side is coming up and I've been asked to work on the climbing wall again. I have no problems at all with this, I always have a good time and the weather is usually very good, plus, I'll be working Saturday and Sunday apparently so it'll give me lots of time to get out of the house and away from revision. Despite the fact it's on the weekend before my drama exam (blarghehsdkjflaskfj).

Doctor Who tonight, wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment