Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh hey there. I haven't blogged since Saturday but then again I have been a busy little bee so excuse me. That was an unintentional rhyme.

So yeah. On/off since Saturday I've been feeling a little funny. What started on Saturday as a total lack of energy and a stomach ache and headache seemed to get better by the end of the weekend, but on Monday I stopped wearing a belt as I thought it might be a cause for the stomach ache and yesterday I was really tired all day. I went to town and literally could not summon the energy needed to get out of the car until I remembered why I was in town in the first place. I seem fine today though, so maybe it was just a bug or something. I have energy!

I bought Sherlock Holmes on DVD yesterday. It seems as though they're being weird about DVD distribution, as the two-disc version is available to buy in Holland and Poland and presumably northern Europe, but not in the UK. So mine is a one-disc, but I don't mind all that much. I re-watched it last night and it was fab-u-lous. It reminds me of Christmas which is weird, and shopping in Homebase and painting my bedroom and sleeping in the back room and rehearsals and all that stuff. Bizarro.

I've also been doing a close analysis of Frankenstein. I've done five chapters a day, except for today where I did ten as I won't have time tomorrow. I have quotes and all sorts. Unfortunately, the more I do, the more I realise it is a perfect comparitive text for Paradise Lost. I intend to do the same thing for Dracula, so we'll see how it goes. Essentially, I've actually been revising! Which is madness if you know me at all!

Tomorrow I am off to the Globe to see Macbeth and then it's the last ever Ashes to Ashes in the evening. What are we going to do without the Gene Genie?!

1 comment:

  1. When is your english exam? And thank you :) Coffee next week would be nice best day for me is Monday afternoon as i finish school at 12. You up for that?? My last week is next week so if tuesday is a no go I can do wednesday morning as I don't have college till 1.15

    And well done on the revision front!

    ReplyDelete