Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Revision is really difficult. It's not as easy as they make it out to be, those Rory Gilmores and Hermione Grangers. Damn them. So I've moved on to Lysistrata, and I'll be doing that for the rest of the week, and then in half term I'll somehow fit some Twelfth Night in as well. I still have to read Dracula, don't I? I don't know how much longer I can put that off without a York Notes. I'm pretty confident on Macbeth though, and Paradise Lost was never going to be a piece of pie was it?

Drama drama drama. What a kerfuffle and a half you are. Thank God you're nearly over.

Also today, I went, albeit incredibly reluctantly, to the gym where I had a very strenuous work out and came home to find that all the water had been turned off in the house because we were having plumbing problems. These problems did not get sorted until a plumber arrived in the late afternoon to fix it up. I couldn't shower until it had been mended. Ergh, I know.

Revision is a bore, but what must be done must be done and I think that hopefully we'll all be thankful that we did some once results day rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment