Saturday, May 15, 2010

I feel like pants this morning, and I have no idea why. The assumption that it was last night's chicken dinner was flattened when Neil said he wasn't feeling at all dodgy. I am feeling crap for no legitimate reason and it's not nice. Anyway, this isn't why I wanted to blog.

I finished school on Thursday. This hasn't quite sunk in yet, probably because I still have Media lessons for two weeks and revision sessions (lolol, my attendance to these is yet to be confirmed) and actual exams and then coming in next year for help with my personal statement and stuff.

But you know, no more actual Beaumont lessons in which I do an excited dance or shout 'DETONATE THE REALITY BOMB' or Laura jumps out of her bag pretending to be Dracula or Michael Ojo hurls himself head first into a stack of chairs. Sad times.

So we went for a Nandos to celebrate and it was good fun and typically yummy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. :( Jane I cannot believe you have left school!! We should have coffee soon!!

    ReplyDelete