Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow. No blogs for a while, eh? Well, a while for me anyway.

So tomorrow I'm working on the climbing wall at the St Albans City Youth 6-a-Side. Which should be fun, especially if the weather holds up. It's gonna be super super busy though, so I'm prepping my fingers for major harness and helmet tightening.

As far as Media revision goes, I'm pretty confident on the key concepts (F.A.I.R) and that's all of 1a. Hopefully we will get a decent moving image text, like a trailer because there is always plenty to analyse. For 1b, I need to go over some of my notes on websites and print, but I'm quietly sure that I'm going to do well. As a fan of both Heroes and Doctor Who, it shouldn't be too difficult to show a good level of detail where cross-text analysis goes, and I know most of the episodes back to front anyway. Being a fangirl sure has it's up sides.

I've also decided that I would very much like a garden shed. It would be awesome, and painted cream and pale green on the inside. There would be a hammock, and a shelving and table unit on one side for my laptop, DVD's, and books. And lot's of funky gadgets and stuff. Chances of this happening are uber slim, but I can pretend.

Also, I well want to go sailing! I've been watching Adrian Pasdar's new videos on his youtube account, and I think it would be cool. I've done a bit before, but I've always veered more towards kayaking when it came down to it. Perhaps it's because the last time I tried sailing I got hit in the back on the head by the boom. It doesn't matter, it was still pretty awesome and I'd like to do it again. Katie, you are lucky!

So, yeah. Hope y'all are doing okay.

1 comment: