Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'd just like to apologise for the constant layout changing. The thing is, I'll settle for one, and then find a new colour scheme that I love and have to change it all over again. I know it's probably irritating but until I settle on one I really really like, then editing will continue.

Just think of it as 'under construction'. I think grey and pink look good together so I'm going to settle for this one (hopefully) for a while and see how it goes.
Sorry!

Also - Laura, I immediately thought of you at this bit in Ashes to Ashes last night lol:

Alex: 'You know, you forget don't you sometimes, how beautiful London can be. The architecture, the canals...'
Gene: 'Dead body floating along.'
Alex: 'You really have no poetry in your soul do you?'
Gene: 'No, that dead body there, look.'

2 comments:

  1. Omg I thought of You then too!
    Ashes to Ashes night on thurs starts at 5
    and is no longer a sleepover cos we're redoing our kitchen
    and bring moneys cos we might get pizza in

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis quite alright :)

    this one is nice :)

    x

    ReplyDelete