Friday, May 22, 2009

Dinner is going to be interesting.

I made a sauce thing to go with rice and all I had to make it with was an onion, some peeled plum tomatoes and some chicken. It actually looks and smells pretty good but I added a generous slosh of Lea and Perrins and then accidently put too much chilli powder in it so it's got a bit of a kick.

Anyway, I'll probably tell you later if I've burnt my tongue out.

I got my Media coursework marks back, and I'm pretty happy. 51 out of 60 on video production and then 49 out of 50 on print production. My total mark with everything counted (evaluation and stuff) is 63 out of 80, which is pretty alright. Anyway I'm looking at a B/A for my final grade.

So tonight I'm drinking fizz with Mutti and Vati, eating my too spicy dinner and chilling out.

Bye! ♥

2 comments: