Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Lord, today was bloody hard. It doesn't help that I'm already so tired that by the time I get home, my body is screaming at me to sit down, or it will fall down. My stupid twenty tonnes worth of school bag is cutting into my shoulder and with exams coming up it's all quite a crapfest.

Which is what's worrying me. Everyone is getting so hyped about the exams, but I just can't seem to convince myself that they are as important as everyone says they are. I know they are important, but when it comes down to it, I can't do anything about it. I'll be sitting in a lesson, like media this morning, and we'll be having the crap ripped out of us about how we are not applying ourselves, and I'll sit there nodding and going 'yeah, yeah, I'll get home and revise because I need to', and yet, the minute I get home - nothing.

Yesterday, I spent half an hour staring out of my window with the same song playing over and over.
I just got stuck and didn't want to move.

It's English I'm most worried about. I really need to get my head down and get work done. Handily, I have a plan to write for what I'm going to do tomorrow morning in English where we have to write an entire exam essay. Both parts. URGH.

Crap crap crap so screweddddd.

In other news, our full dress rehearsals actually went fairly well today. We still have to tweak a bit, sort a couple of things, but otherwise we are there and we all felt better for getting it done.

And I got a C on my media mock. Y'know when I said I thought I'd got at least 50? Yeah, I got 49.
C. And I'm trying to be positive and remind myself that it was without any revision. And it was one of (if not the) highest mark in the class, because Mr Allison got the head of 6th Form to come in and give us a bollocking. See above. Bah.

Right, my plan for the rest of the evening:

-Drink coffee,
-Write English plan,
-Listen to The Smashing Pumpkins,
-Write my diary,
-Get stuff ready for tomorrow,
-Go to bed.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment