Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi hi. I'm having a good day.

I've written my Media essay, I'm excited about Portugal this year in a major stylee way, and I just got my first email from GOOP! (google it bbz)

Anyway, I'm now going to write you a playlist that I think you should listen to when you have the time, and then write one you think is better!

1. The Beginning is the End is the Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins.
2. L.S.F (Lost Souls Forever) by Kasabian.
3. Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan.
4. You Really Got Me by The Kinks.
5. Oh Yeah by The Subways.
6. Paper Planes by M.I.A.
7. Funky Kingston by Toots and the Maytals.
8. Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder.
9. Satin Chic by Goldfrapp.
10. Hell Above Water by Curve.
11. Sherry Darling by Bruce Springsteen.

Your thoughts? Favourites? Cool.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm *thinks about a playlist* You so know how predictable its going to be

    1. I've Got You (Acoustic Version)- Mcfly
    2. Dream Catch Me- Newron Faulkner
    3. Stand- Rascal Flatts
    4. Walking on Sunshie- Katrina and the Waves
    5. Just A Little Bit- Maria Mena
    6. Free- Donovan Frankenreiter
    7. The Call- Regina Spektor
    8. So Over You- The Mission District
    9. Adiemus- Ysgol Glanethwy
    10. I'll be there for you- The Rembrandts
    11. Affirmation- Savage Garden
    12. Dreamer- Bethany Dillon

    :)


    I'm taking you out in half term, you SO deserve it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete