Sunday, May 17, 2009

I haven't blogged since Thursday?! Oh dear.

I guess I haven't really had much to talk about. I still don't.

I was going to do a vlog but nothing spectacular has happened and as a result it's too late for me to start one now. I attempted a little bit of revision for English. It didn't go well. I wrote a couple of lines and then gave up and watched the Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and Matthew MacFadyen, which I suppose highlights the major points in the book...

The thing with English is that you can never really prepare fully for what the question is going to be. I'm doing the Mariner for the first part, and then The Kite Runner, Pride and Prejudice and Thomas Hardy poems for part two. I know The Kite Runner pretty well, P&P alright-ish, and Hardy's poems are all the same anyway. Mariner is so-so, not really sure what's going on there. I thought the 'hermit' was a crab, and my copy of the poem is littered with quotes like: I CANNOT GET UP THESE GOD DAMN STAIRS SMOOTHLY!

Which makes me LOL rather than learn.

In other news, I've become slightly obsessed with Coldplay and Jaydiohead, got some new pink converse, read a really good piece of fanfic last night and I'm about to make a list of things I need to get when I go to town on Thursday. Hopefully.

S'laters, ♥

3 comments:

  1. This is why im glad i didnt take eng, i freak out when my history sources tell me to analyse how they got peopel to join their rebellions

    argh cant type :S

    much love

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times. Good times in English
    Phenomonon doo doo de doo doo

    Also, Janeyjane, as co-creator of the Shakey Speare, I am asking your permission to adapt it into either standup or some sort of sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT READ FANFIC! Wahey! xx

    ReplyDelete