Monday, May 18, 2009

This blog will cover the topics of diets, TYC, fashion sense and revision.
For the majority, it will be a bitching and moaning post.

Diets:
Specifically the one I'm now on. Which isn't really a proper diet, more like no snacking and occasional excercise and proper meals. Perhaps this blog post will be a whingefest due to the fact I am lacking in sugar stimulation. Whatever it is, I am extremely low in patience and my anxiety levels appear to have gone up a grade and this overwhelming desire just to lie down and do nothing has become an issue.

So today, I have eaten (in this order): a bowl of cornflakes with a banana on top with semi skimmed milk and a glass of orange juice for breakfast, a small apple, a cherry tomato and glass of lemonade for lunch, a slice of spanish omelette with salad before TYC, and then a bowl of leek and potato soup with one piece of bread for dinner. Also, I drank two mugs of coffee because I was going to crash without them.

Hopefully tomorrow I will gain some kind of urge to go out and run somewhere or do something productive.
Most likely though, this won't happen.

TYC:
There was a time when Trestle was a place for the educated, dedicated, drama loving youth of St Albans. Apparently that's all gone down the crapper. I'm all for fairness and giving people a chance, but it's ridiculous.

They're letting anyone in. Why, for example, has Elizabeth Cload-Prout returned? In all her irritating and generally freakish and unnatural behaviour? You could keep the fields of England blooming with roses for all of eternity with all the bullshit she spews like she has Zac Efron's (urgh) phone number and knows him personally, and that her mum worked as a makeup artist on the LOTR and Harry Potter films (wtf? everyone knows her lesbian mums own that crap Party On Down shop that's actually shut on Hatfield Road).

And please, God, don't get me started on Steven Ball. Apparently having a gobshite brother like Matthew Ball means he has to try and be an even bigger asshole gobshite, and show as many people as possible how big an idiot he can be in the space of 2 hours. If I had a face like his, I'd have bigger things to worry about. In between insulting pretty much everyone in the room, answering his phone like a badman (because no one else in the world has ever recieved a text before?!), and generally looking like the elephant man - he and Elizabeth have formed the duo who make the thesps and probably everyone else, want to quit the group.

Fashion Sense:
Are chequered shirts out of fashion? Because in the Guardian Weekend magazine, there is a woman wearing a really nice one from Zara (just under £20) and I really, really want it. I don't want to look like a twat buying it.

I have come to realise that for most of the time, I dress like a five year old boy. Which hasn't bothered me in the past, but recently I'm feeling the pressure to actually dress like my age. Where do I start? I'm sick of my hair; I need to do something, anything with it. My makeup is the same everyday. I only ever wear trainers, jeans and a t-shirt. Occasionally I'll throw a shirt on over the top, but when ever I've had the choice I never try and intentionally dress nice. I'll dress nice for a meal, but even then it's dark jeans and a plain t-shirt.

Crap crap crap crap. At least my pink converse are nice.

Revision:
Hahahahahaa.

I sort of memorised my AO's (what help they are going to be, I don't know) and did half a mind map for the Ancient Mariner. It's said Mariner and Hardy I'm most worried about. I'm just kinda hoping we get a question on journeys or language because they should be alright to do.

I'm going to recommend a song - Change Order by Jaydiohead (http://jaydiohead.com/imeem.php), and now I'm going to browse internetland and go to bed.

Also, adding to my pants mood is the news that the Sherlock Holmes trailer won't be released for at least another day. Petty, really, but I need my fix and this movie is going to be awesome.

G'night, ♥

2 comments:

  1. on the TYC part i fucking agree but why should we quit??? along with the fact that we are much better (not trying to sound stuck up but really we are) we also have no where else to go!!

    On diets. fuck them till when your exams are over then concentrate on them. It won't do you or anyone any good if you think about that all the time.

    Fashion checked shirts are still in !! Fern Cotten is a big lover of them

    Revision, sorry you didn't think English went as well as it could but hey neither did mine i just liked the questions :)

    I shall listen to the song now as well.

    as seriously i don't know what happened but i seem to be in a swearing mood :)

    night night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin! that is the most I have heard you swear in one go. :O

    pssh, i bought a kit kat yesterday, so my plan has failed as well

    it will all work out okay :)

    much lovee

    xx

    ReplyDelete