Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Evening. I'm off to my Grandma's in Carlisle tomorrow until Sunday so this is a goodbye blog post. I'm supposed to be packing tonight but seeing as I'm wearing now what I'll be wearing for the next few days, with changes in undercrackers and t-shirts, obvs. I can't really do much until I put my jimjams on later this evening.

I found a picture of what I want my hair to look like, or rather, how I'm going to get it done over summer, ready for Corfu and Prom and all that jazz. I'll need a cut and a dye but it'll look mint, hopefully. I did go to the gym today, and the blind man was there again and I also (somehow) managed to do 20 pages of Lysistrata annotations. I'll do another 20 in the car tomorrow, and then 20 on Saturday, and then, hopefully, I'll only have a few left to do during the car journey hom on Sunday.

My list of things-that-I-want-but-won't-be-able-to-own-for-ages is steadily growing. It now includes Marg Kate boots from Clarks (in black), Aqua Marina face wash from Lush, both She and Him albums and some new jeans. I can't wait until I'm famous and rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment