Monday, March 15, 2010

Laura, Jane and I are walking in the dark and the rain underneath a spooky, deserted closed bridge at about eleven o’clock at night. We are dressed as Spike, Buffy and Drusilla respectively, because it’s Halloween.

Me (Anne): Our lives are fucking weird. I can’t believe this is my life.



I've just spent a good part of my evening laughing hysterically at Anne's brilliant compilation of conversations from the last few years. From real life. We actually have conversations like this. This is what we do.

We're here 'til Thursday.

Try the veal.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messed up the previous comment, realised I'd written 'dairy' rather than 'diary'

    Meant to say: Thanks Janie :)
    Did you know it started like an alternative to a diary, cos I hate re-reading my own diary entries, and then I never meant to show it to anyone? I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete