Friday, March 26, 2010

I am exhausted. In retrospect, perhaps staying up for most of last night to watch the end of Bones season four (I watched six episodes) was not the best idea. So, right now, I have a large mug of strong black coffee and in ten minutes I'll go and make dinner for everyone.

I don't have work specifically for this weekend; two hand-written Media exam questions are due in after the Easter holidays, so it's not like I don't have the time. I need to go to the St Albans library I think, for resources. I have literally no idea what hegemony is so I need to sort that out before attempting any Media. I finished The Informers last night as well so I can focus 110% on Dracula and Frankenstein, and the other English texts.

This week hasn't been particularly fab food-wise. I had two rounds of chips and burger/chicken etc. which, although hand-prepared (to the best of my knowledge) clocked many, many calories. I also had a few six custard creams on Monday evening when I got in from school. But I've been to the gym four times this week, so that hasn't dropped.

There was a blind man there today and there were no staff in the gym itself, so when he called out 'Is anyone there?' I had to answer in case he needed help or something. No, he didn't, he just wanted to know if it was okay if he could sing out loud. There was no one else in the gym, bar me and him, so I said it was cool and he was humming away on the rowing machine.

Have a good weekend, I'm off to boil some sprouts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm halfway through season two of bones. LOVE IT SOOO MUCH

    ReplyDelete