Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I haven't blogged for nearly a week. That isn't good.

I had a good weekend, starting with Wagamamas with Caitlin and Katie on Friday night. I was so tired so I asked for an early meal, and we met at 6:30 and ate a chicken katsu curry each and it was all generally very cool. Plus, I got my birthday presents which are very appreciated, so thank you!

On Saturday, everyone went to a party so Anne came over for roast chicken and couscous and then we watched The Darjeeling Ltd which was awesome. I LOVE YOU TOO BUT I'M GONNA MACE YOU IN THE FACE.

And then on Sunday I weighed myself and I've lost one pound so that's good.

Today is CED Day and we're not doing anything so I'm at home. I went to the gym this morning so that I can go and meet Mum and pick her up after her Spanish exam which is today. Then, I think, we are going to the pub for lunch.

I have to do more Lysistrata, but that can wait until later today.

I've been watching Bones pretty much non-stop for the last week, and I'm on season four now and I'm getting quite obsessed. Unfortunately I'm usually eating just as they pull a dismembered and decomposed corpse out of a giant blender or something - but I guess it's good for the diet, right?

1 comment:

  1. I have been watching bones but still on season one :) LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH

    ReplyDelete