Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hey. So, this is a catch up.

Number One:
I have begun a routine which means that I go to the gym four times a week and don't snack. Hopefully, I'll shift some weight ready for Corfu because I'm sick of being flabby. No, I won't be my ideal weight in time, because I only have four months, but I'm going to try and lose at least a couple of pounds.

Number Two:
I got 32 out of 40 on my Section B of my English mock. I was quite happy. That's a Band 5 answer, or roughly a B. But only two marks out from an A. Even Mrs Dean said it was impressive.

Number Three:
I've read both of my dystopian novels, which, anyone who knows me can verify, is quite a big deal. So I'm quite proud of that. I'm now reading The Informers by Bret Easton Ellis.

Number Four:
I think Tinie Tempah is my guilty pleasure. And I hate to say it, but the JLS song 'One Shot' is actually quite good as well. In other news, I've been listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack to fight the mainstream-ness.

Number Six:
The end of the last episode of Skins (I mean Thursday's) disturbed me more than it probably should have done. I don't know. It made me quite uncomfortable. All in a bad way.

Number Five:
I did something very important to me last week. And it went better than I expected which is a good and a bad thing.

Number Six:
I'm going to have a bubble bath now, and then Anne and I are going to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D tonight, which should be pretty darn nifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment