Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yearbook nominations are out!

I'm trying hard to trick myself into thinking that winning one of the categories is the equivalent of winning an Oscar, so that I can justify my excitement and mega-focus when it comes to nominating who I think should win. Each category has a boy and a girl winner, and the categories are:

Loudest Person,
Class Clown,
Laziest Person,
Best Dressed,
Drama King/Queen,
Best Couple,
Teacher's Pet,
Sports Person,
Legend of the Year,
Best Hair,
Best Smile,
Rear of the Year,
Best Looking,
Drunkard/Party Animal,
Best Driver,
Worst Driver,
Facebook Keeno,
Most Talented,
Best Laugh,
First To be On Page 3,
First To Win An Oscar,
Most Argumentative,
Biggest Flirt,
Biggest Contributor,
First To Become A Footballer's Wife,
First To Become A Cleaner.

And totally off topic, but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

1 comment: