Sunday, January 24, 2010

This week isn't going to be at all enjoyable. Well, tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday won't be. Especially Wednesday. And why? Because we have full dress rehearsals for our A2 Drama exam, and the Brigade haven't got a lighting script, or sound. Nor have we done a full run. And I still can't connect with my triple-character scene. At all.

Tomorrow Horne will help us with a music-to-movement piece. No doubt I will prance around and put my feet in the wrong place (as usual) and because I lack a sense of timing, when certain people say "Count in your head 4 beats, then 4 beats, that's the start, then 2, then 1, then 1, change position" etc etc. I will inevitably get out of time, hit Ali on the side of the face and nearly choke Lowri to death. Oh wait, already done that.

So I watched Star Trek yesterday and today. And now I'm listening to the soundtrack via YouTube (I know) and as Anne and I have discussed, trying to feel inspired by the emotional power music.

All I can think of is how much I would rather swop the next two weeks for four years in Starfleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment