Thursday, January 7, 2010

A snow day yesterday, a snow day today, not a snow day tomorrow. Well, it seems as though the school have put on their silly hats and decided to open Beaumont to Years 10-13 only. Which sucks, although I suppose it's good that we have to do Drama etc.

Only, none of us have prepared 10-minutes-each practitioner based excercises for our groups, so when Miss Horn inevitably comes in and asks to see them, no one will have them ready, and then when she wants to do her teacher-led-even-though-they-keep-stressing-this-is-a-student-led-exam (ergo, pointless) exercise using our 10-minutes-each practitioner based excercises, she will get very very angry and we will all probably end up with Sheps to answer to.

Which is never a good thing, trust me.

Anyway, Sandringham is open to all students tomorrow so I'll have to go there for Media no matter what. I have to edit my practical production, but I really need one-on-one help for it, which I find difficult to ask for in a class of thirteen people who all need to edit theirs as well.

Ho hum.

In other news, I went to see Sherlock Holmes for the third time this afternoon. I still love it. I fear I shall never tire of it. It really is quite brilliant.

"Well, at least this solves the great mystery as to how you became Inspector."

No comments:

Post a Comment