Thursday, January 28, 2010

(I've finally found the time and effort to finish this.) Last time I filled this out, it was September.
What has changed?

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people like now:
10. This isn't all about you, so stop acting like it is and listen to what others are saying.
9. Thank you for all your hard work. I know it doesn't seem like anyone else appreciates it, but I really do.
8. You are the role model for the rest of them, but you don't even know it.
7. It's you who I think will react the wrong way.
6. And you too, actually, which is weird.
5. I wish I could tell people what you're doing to help, but I'm afraid they'll judge me.
4. I don't regret one second, I don't miss one minute.
3. Is it you? Is it? I'm so confused.
2. Back off, please, and step right away.
1. You confirmed everything, and I don't think you realised.

NINE things about yourself:
9. I'm really quite happy with the way my new room is shaping up.
8. Tony/Pepper are my OTP.
7. It irritates me to no end that in Media, I have to pretend not to know anything to fit in.
6. I suck at music to movement. Seriously.
5. Without the internet, I am lost.
4. Without my iPod, I am lost.
3. I'm slowly but surely getting to grips with the things I was most afraid of.
2. I wish I could wear something other than black/grey/navy.
1. Big things are going to happen, when I'm ready. (I'm not quite sure when that will be).

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
8. Have good hair.
7. Listen.
6. Recognise good films.
5. Recognise good music.
4. Surprise me.
3. Be funny.
2. Be able to cook.
1. Adapt and overcome.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
7. Sleep, and the total depravation of it in my life.
6. Dark Star's snoring really is the best noise in the world.
5. Please, please don't let the Avengers movie suck.
4. I'm running out of time!
3. Diet Coke is pretty good stuff.
2. I should really have joined the gym by now.
1. When when when when when?

SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
6. (Depending on what day it is) Get my clothes/bag ready for the next day.
5. Put on the Night Uniform.
4. Write my diary.
3. Stay on the internet for longer than expected, or watch a film.
2. Find the kitty, if she's around.
1. Build a cocoon and sleep in it.

FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment:
5. RDJ (I know, I know).
4. Dark Star (otherwise known as pumpkin, doodle or bubby, which is unusual because I totally didn't nickname her before).
3. Familios.
2. Friendos ("Call it...").
1. Laura.

FOUR things you see right now:
4. 'Less Than Zero' by Bret Easton Ellis (currently re-reading).
3. My Star Trek DVD.
2. Cinema tickets.
1. Empire magazine.

THREE songs you listen to often:
3. Vlad The Impaler - Kasabian.
2. Isengard Unleashed - LotR: TTT OST.
1. Iron Man - Iron Man OST.

TWO things you want to do before you die:
2. Attend a premiere, and not because I want to collect autographs.
1. Own an Audi R8.

ONE confession:
1. I'm convinced I'll jeopardize everything. I hope I'm proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment