Sunday, January 17, 2010

I figured I'd do a quick blog this morning, before I try to tackle the essay question to my left and the 5 hour Drama rehearsal I have this evening.

Words simply can't describe the relief that will wash over me (and I know it's not just me) when this whole shenanigans is over. I can't think of any other activity which both makes me hate, simultaneously, the subject and myself the same way that Drama does. Unsuprisingly, I'm not the only one who has seriously considered throwing myself under a bus so performing becomes impossible. Or, telling Sheps that we quit Drama. This would inevitably result in the school gaining a wonderful new selection of door handles made of our still-blinking heads.

Whatever the case, rehearsals today will be hell on Earth.

In happier news, I had a lovely evening at The Speckled Hen on Friday night, eating some really great food, buying my first round for everyone and recieving some pretty darn excellent gifts from my friends. I'll do a vlog when I find the time. Thank you, lovely people!

Last night we (Pa, Ma, Neil and I) went to the Carlisle United London Branch Supporters Club celebratory meal in Kew, upon reaching the milestone of 250 issues of the club newsletter Hit The Bar. Dad compiled a brilliant book which people had a lot of good things to say about. Also in attendance was ex-England-player-former-alcoholic-and-gambling-addict Stan Bowles. Who was actually very, very nice and funny in person.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment