Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whaddup buddies, guess what?! This is my 200th blog post! According to my dashboard count anyway.

So, what can I do to celebrate?

FIRST: MUSIC


SECOND: EXPLAIN THE MUSIC CHOICE
It's at the end of an episode of Bones. Which I am totally into right now and desperatly want the next three seasons, because season five isn't out yet. It's totally brillo, does anyone else watch it?

THIRD: ACTUAL BLOG
All I've done this half term is work. Amazing, seeing as my work ethic is usually 'put it off until tomorrow', until I get to the lesson and she asks for an essay. So that's two pieces of coursework re-done, all my essays and a Curriculum-Pointless comic strip for Drama. Don't ask.

I still haven't done any more Practical Production, which is annoying but I just don't know what I'm going to do. I am stuck. Stucko. I am a stuckee. Neither have I done my Personal Statement. I know, I know...I'll do it on Wednesday afternoon methinks.

However, good times this week include Doctor Who Night on Monday-Tuesday, where we ate Dalek and Cyberman head shaped Pizza and TARDIS cake. Also with loltastic conversations and episodes of both classic and 'modern' Doctor Who.

On Friday night was Zanny's Anti-Hallowe'en Party, where I dressed up as Buffy with Anne as Dru and Laura as Spike. We had to cut down under a freaky ass bridge and I had to go first as I was wielding a kick ass stake (cricket wicket). We watched Bring It On and played cool games and wore glow sticks and span sparklers around.

And for the rest of today, I shall probably finish season one of Bones, maybe have a bath and enjoy a lovely dinner of sausage and roast things.

THANKS FOR STAYING FOR 200 POSTS PEOPLE! ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout, amazing header and no i don't watch bones but that is because it is on sky and i don't have it. However i have seen a few and it looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete